New Haven, Connecticut— A piece of New Haven history, located at 31 High Street, has been sold to a New Haven real estate investment firm in a deal brokered by Levey Miller Maretz, LLC.
The Building was purchased for $1,525,000 and was previously used as a Fraternity house by Sigma Phi Epsilon, based out of Virginia. Prior to the Fraternity house, this building was owned by Paul Rudolph, Chairman of Yale’s Department of Architecture and Mr. Rudolph used it as an office and expanded the building to include a residence in the rear. The Building was built in 1855.
Arin Hayden and Steve Miller brokered the transaction for Levey Miller Maretz, LLC and Carol Horsford of Farnam Realty Group was the Buyers Agent.